12.31.2008

Reflections

As this is the last day of the year I've been thinking a lot about the past 12 months. There were 3 specific things I wanted to accomplish:

1. Lose 35 pounds.
2. Go on a fabulous trip for my 35th birthday.
3. Pass the NCIDQ and become a licensed interior designer.

So how did I do? Not so good, actually. I only lost 15 pounds, the only trip I took was to Calgary, for work, and I failed the NCIDQ*

2009 will be better. Right?!


*test results came in right before Christmas. Again. You'd think they could time that a little better.

2 comments:

  1. 15 is great, Liz. I can see in your photos how much better you look - more healthy and vibrant. You can drop the rest this year if you still want to. I'm sorry to hear about the test results. You'll do that again I am guessing? Is there a time limit or something on this?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on dropping the weight Liz. If I haven't said it before that is... you look fabulous.

    Look at all you DID accomplish tho... the move alone was staggering.

    Are you willing to try the NCIDQ test again? I think you are absolutely right, sending results right before christmas really bites.

    ReplyDelete