3.09.2007

My socks are too small

I know I have the big feet but how is it possible that out of all my pairs of socks, the one I chose to put on this morning were too small? Now they are in my trashcan. That's right....

IM UP IN MY OFFICE
IN MY NEKKID FEET

To quote my sister:
dork


Let me tell you what...I'm going on day 3 of a migraine here and I'm so drugged up it's not even funny. My mom brought Lulu home today (long uninteresting story) and then we went to lunch in the new Chinatown. Don't even ask me what we talked about because I do not remember. Now I am counting down until 5pm so I can go home and take the really good drug that will knock me into unconsciousness.

OH. Speaking of sisters...I am jealous of mine. Why? She got a new car yesterday. Now I know she bought this one with her own money, but damn, she always gets the good cars. Do you know what my first car was? A 1969 VW Beetle that was the color of Barney. Her first car....my gramma's Oldsmobile 88. While my car may have looked "cooler" at least hers had heat and a/c AND ran.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, but you had the cool pull-out stereo. I had the stereo that you had to jimmy with a screw drive to get the tape out and it would die when i turned right, and because i broke the antenna it would blow fuses that would cut out all the lights and radio and i would have to pull over to change the fuse.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i find that all my socks tend to have holes in the toe region.

    ReplyDelete