8.28.2012

Breaking Bad

So when I haven't been at the office, living the dream as a coworker likes to say, I've been sitting on my ass at home watching a lot of television. When I moved I decided to cancel my home phone (so if you need to call me, use the cell number) and cable. I thought I wasn't watching all that much tv and I pretty much never talk on the phone.

Now I must be deliberate in choosing to watch something. No more just turning on the tv for background noise. What have I been watching? Well first I plowed my way through 3 seasons of Parenthood. The first two are on Netflix, which I can stream via my Bluray player, but for the third season I had to hook my laptop to the tv and watch it via NBC's website.

My current obsession,  addiction, is Breaking Bad. Have you seen this show?! It's freaking amazing. So very dark and kind of depressing but I love it. Since last week I've watched 3 1/2 seasons. Love it!

4 comments:

  1. Not picked up Breaking Bad yet... I usually seem to get on the bandwagon for American Shows late instead immersing myself in British TV(which is odd since I'm a KY girl). But it's on my 'to watch list'

    Shelle, Milo, Dixie and Newby,
    http://simpaticodreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. the friend of this site, the hands of health
    Because I'm sure that was actually a very nice design, more beautiful than the next sites
    One day I would like to work with this friend
    Gebze evden eve nakliyat
    Evden eve nakliye
    thank

    ReplyDelete