6.18.2012

That thing I hate to do

Everyone has them....those things in life they just hate to do:
-talk to strangers on the phone
-clean the bath tub
-move
-ask for help

Tonight I had to ask for help because I am moving next month. And try as I might, I just can not move a queen size bed, sofa and gas grill by myself. So I had to ask for help. Which I hate to do. Yes, I have issues and I paid a lot of money to my therapist to know exactly what they are.

I am buying a town home in Durham. It's super cute and not older than me (unlike my place in Austin). There is even a tiny yard for Lulu.

4 comments:

  1. Well, that is adorable. I think that is just perfect. I would offer to help, but being 6 hours away doesn't help.

    We will pack little boxes for you mentally, if you give us virtual treats.

    Shelle, Milo, Dixie and Newby,
    http://simpaticodreams.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liz, your new place looks so cute! Will you be posting pics once you get all settled in?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful house! Looks like a townhouse? Oh yes, we hate to ask for help also, but sometimes ya just gotta do it. We can't wait to see more pictures.

    Hugs,
    Lily Belle

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW!! I have visit your blog. So Cute!! Thanks for providing us a useful knowledge from your blog.

    MLM Network Marketing training tips by Jerry Chen, including exclusive industry expert interviews revealing true stories behind their home business success.Please visit on these keywords also:-- mlm training | network marketing training | build a magnetic network | mlm training blogs | network marketing training blogs| jerry chen's blog | click here to view more | jerry chen | better networker instruction jerry chen's blog | check out his blog | take a look at jerry chen's blog

    ReplyDelete