2.11.2012

Regrets

Have you ever done anything you've regretted? Thankfully, I have very few regrets in my life. Last weekend, since my hair was falling out anyway, I cut it short. It seems like less is falling out now, because it doesn't get tangled on itself, and there is more body with less weight to pull it down. But I regret cutting it. It's growing so slow (my bangs haven't been trimmed since before Christmas) and will take like a year to get as long as it was again. It's just hair, right?

Self Portrait

This was my hair before

My favorite t-shirt.  Just realized it's over 20 yrs old. Yikes.

1 comment:

  1. The blogging community is so happy to see you posting once again! I think your hair looks great! A new look is good.

    Life is hard, life is tough, life can really suck, but you're getting thru it one step at a time! Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete