11.12.2011

Easily Amused

A few weeks ago I bought myself an iPad. Retail therapy. It amuses me. I'd been wanting one for ages but Tom had given me a laptop so I didn't really think I needed one. Obviously, my mind changed. Do you know, other than my mattress, the iPad is the MOST expensive thing I have ever purchased at one time? That freaked me out. Also, it is kind of a sad commentary on my life. What that says, I don't know, but it says something. 

Anyway, I really like the photo apps but the camera is not as good as the iPhone. So I take the pictures with my iPhone and then the cloud lets me play with them on the iPad. Man that cloud is cool.

Turtle turtle!


Lulu

Brussel sprout stalks


2 comments:

  1. Wow cool, I wish I had an iPad. Mom loves the camera on her iPhone, the quality is amazing! I LOVE the second picture, it's gorgeous. I'd love it if you'd stop by.
    Kisses and Tail Wags,
    Dachshund Nola

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute dog. :)
    Feel free to me. Maybe you like it?

    ReplyDelete