9.23.2011

Stages of Grief

There are 5 stages of grief. Denial Anger Bargaining Depression and Acceptance.


I know this because I bought a book. But I've yet to do more than flip through it. But I can tell you that I've got some denial and depression going on for sure. There is a part of me that can not believe Tom is really gone. I'll never get another good morning text from him or hear him call me babe or tell me I'm amazing and that he loves me. Surely this is just a really really bad dream.

1 comment:

  1. EK, I know that it sounds trite but I can't begin to tell you how sorry I am. Seriously, I'm in tears every time I see you post anywhere and everytime the subject even comes up. I'm comepletely heartbroken for you. Please let me know if there's anything I can say or do to help you through. I just wish I could make it easier.

    ReplyDelete